The 10th Cosmoscow International Contemporary Art Fair was held in Gostiny Dvor (Moscow, Ilyinka, 4) from 15 to 17 September.
We look forward to meeting you at the upcoming 11th edition of the fair, but in the meantime, we invite you to watch the programs of the Cosmoscow Foundation, see the new series of lectures and join the Collectors Club.
The Cosmoscow Foundation for Contemporary Art launches the second educational season with a new online course “How to Understand Contemporary Culture? Unpacking – Actual Assembly”, the purpose of which is to explore the general cultural landscape and create a theoretical basis for the study of contemporary art. Each interview includes a short digression into the recent history of the direction and the current state of the art at the moment.
“How to Understand Contemporary Culture? Unpacking – Actual Assembly” a review cycle that is aimed at expanding the field of knowledge in various fields of culture, understanding its interdisciplinarity, and the interconnection of directions among themselves. 10 experts from such areas as theater, music, philosophy, dance, fashion, architecture, design, street art, cinema took part in the preparation of the new course. In their lectures, they help to immerse themselves in the global cultural context and trace the historical formation of one or another direction up to the present state.
More information following the link*
*Available only in Russian.
COSMOSCOW ART COLLECTORS CLUB
As one of Cosmoscow art initiatives, the Cosmoscow Art Collectors Club in its activities pursues and develops the mission and ideas of the Fair.
• A program of events commissioned by contemporary art and culture experts.
• VIP access to major museums and VIP status at important cultural events.
• Customized education in the field of contemporary art.
• Close acquaintance with established experts of the art market, artists, collectors and art dealers.
• Vernissages and tours in a cozy atmosphere accompanied by art community celebrities.
• Visiting important theater, music and film events.