September 10, 10 am – 11 pm
The Fair is open in Preview format (access with VIP cards and by registration only).
September 11, 10 am – 11 pm
10 am – 2 pm – Collectors’ Hours (with VIP cards only)
2 pm – 7:15 pm – Public sessions
7:15 pm – 11 pm – By invitation only
September 12–13, 10 am – 8 pm
10 am – 12 pm – Collectors’ Hours (with VIP cards only)
12 pm – 8 pm – Public sessions
1. Visiting the fair is only possible with electronic tickets with a fixed entry time. You can only enter the fair during the time period indicated on the ticket (for example, from 12:00 to 14:30). Entrance to the fair stops 60 minutes prior the end of the session.
2. Between sessions, a 15-minute technological period is provided for cleaning of the space as well as the antibacterial surface treatment.
3. It is advisable to purchase tickets in advance. Since the number of visitors per session is limited. .
4. Access to the fair will be through the entrance number 4 (Ilinka street), exit — through the entrance number 8 (Rybny lane). .
5. Visiting the fair is possible only wearing a mask, it is recommended to wear gloves. .
6. During the visit keep the distance of 1.5 m with other visitors. .
7. Please pay attention to the floor markings that will be applied before entering the fair and in the reception area. .
In addition to attending the Cosmoscow fair, ticket holders of all categories ("Standard", "Student", "Free" and Friends' Preview) can visit the Blazar contemporary art fair, which is a satellite of Cosmoscow. The Blazar fair will take place from 9th to 13th of September 2020 at the Museum of Moscow (2 Zubovsky Boulevard). Unlike many other fairs, Blazar participants will include not only galleries, but also young artists at the beginning of their creative careers who works independently, as well as educational institutions, and initiatives in the field of contemporary art. Organizers: Сosmoscow International contemporary art fair teams, Sample online gallery and Anna Dyulgerova Communication Agency.
The fair is supported by the Moscow Museum and is a special project of the VII Moscow International Biennale of Contemporary art. With Cosmoscow tickets, you can visit the Blazar fair without prior registration. Session schedule: 12:00-14:45; 15:00-17:45; 18:00-20:45.