Conference: Made in Future. Contemporary art and fashion in perspective.
Joint project by Publishing house Kommersant and Cosmoscow Foundation for Contemporary Art
7th June, 2018 at 15.30-21.00 pm
DI Telegraph, Moscow
- What would Contemporary Art be like in future?
- What can be described as a future Contemporary Art?
- How do new forms of art effect on art market?
- Do these forms have a commercial potential and how necessary are they in the artmarket developing process?
- Prospects and difficulties of video art collecting, digital art, multimedia installations. Is that type of art only suits museums?
- Forms of art ownership in 21 century
- Collecting for yourself/sharing pieces of art with museums, exhibitions, and other institutions for a longterm period
- Creating funds/museums, philanthropy
- Art with brands/companies how such collaborations can improve the image of the company?
- New forms of art ownership art for rent / art sharing / crypto-art auctions and сrypto-art investments
- New standards of artmarket interaction, how does it affect the private collecting development "Collection of future" creation
- The contemporary art market in Russia forecasts